Suggestions para su mudanza
- Start preparation in advance, as this will give you peace of mind when you approach that date.
- Check the permitted hours of moving, loading and unloading schedules into your building and/or neighborhood.
- Verify that the management service is paid in full.
- Coordinate with the management of your building or residential complex, the authorization for the removal of your move at origin and destination.
- Notify your bank, change of address and phone number of your residence.
- For moving day, prepare a small bag with some personal hygiene items, clothing and some non-perishable food to make it easy on that day.
- Make sure you have cleaned and defrosted the refrigerator 24 hours before the move as it must be completely dry to prevent mildew, odors and damage.
OF THE REST... WE TAKE CARE
- The day of your move, it is important that all appliances are disconnected.
- If you have children, look who can take care of them on that day, as it is stressful for the whole family, and even pets.
- Complete the inventory list of furniture and appliances valued, with values as close to reality to ensure your belongings.